1. Get a cup of tea and whine about how blogging is hard for as long as it takes to drink it. (You could even turn this whining into a blog post… *nudge*nudge*)
2. White down ideas you have. They don’t all have to be used. I’ve had ideas that I’ve looked back at later and wondered why I thought I could write about that.
3. Look at what kind of posts you enjoy reading – write down what you like about them and how you could do something similar.
4. Take a few simple ones and start making the lists or trying to bullet point a draft.
5. Look at pictures of nature and imagine what you would be doing if you were there. Write it out.
6. Make a list of your favorite authors, books, artists, songs, tv shows, movies, etc.
7. Review a product/service that you think other people are interested in or should know about.
8. Tell a story of something you’ve been through that could potentially help other people.
9. Make a playlist of songs for a certain activity or feeling. Either list the songs and artists or link your Spotify.
10. Forget you were making this list for over a month… Then come back to it, look it over, and decide if it needs more work (I think we’re good), and post.