Make a list of 30 things that make you smile
- good books
- new episodes of my favorite show(s) on Netflix
- shea/cocoa butter
- cozy blankets
- free stuff for hosting parties
- perfectly applying lipstick first try
- birth control I don’t have to worry about daily
- catching up with friends
- seeing former teachers I really liked
- snuggling little tiny babies
- Thanksgiving at my aunt’s house
- The Grand Tour on Amazon Prime
- jeans that fit perfectly
- perfectly painted nails
- putting feelings down on paper
- driving “back country” roads
- knee socks
- music that fits the mood prefectly
- crawling into bed after a long day
- sweater/hoodie weather
- YouTube stationary hauls & posts on IG
- sentimental gifts
- getting new pictures of my daughter
- when I get to see my daughter
Write a list of everything that inspires you – from books to websites to quotes to people to paintings to stores to the stars
What do you like to do on a dark and stormy day?
- stay in comfy clothes
- drink coffee/tea (hot or iced depending on the temp)
- curl up under blankets if it’s chilly
- read books
- watch Netflix
Title: Deny Me
Author: Fiona Cole
Release Date: Nov 21, 2016
Add to Goodreads – http://bit.ly/2d79SIY
My best friend’s brother and the person who could make an Olympic sport of ignoring my relentless teasing and taunting.
I was a live-in- the-moment girl flirting with a man who always looked to the future. He was traditional, carrying the weight of his whole family on his broad shoulders, and I had been taught to never fall in love, focusing on my career instead of a future with anyone.
He tried to deny me, tried to deny the passion simmering between us, bubbling under the surface of every game we played.
But all that changed during one week in Jamaica. Falling into bed with Jameson was easy, but falling in love was out of the question.
Fiona Cole is a military wife and a stay at home mom with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. As much as she loved science she decided to postpone her career to stay at home with her two little girls and immersed herself in the world of books until finally deciding to write her own.
Facebook – http://bit.ly/2f0v13p
Twitter – http://bit.ly/2faEZlL
Goodreads – http://bit.ly/2edmatN